Have You Seen Any of These?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Storms and Site Workings

After a bit of losing the pages and reinstalling them, whalesanddolphinsbc.com is up and I've managed to add bit more. The About Page is now set up correctly since the first go around, I lost and had to redo.

There are links established to Humpback and Killer, or Orca, Whales and I am, in between being very busy, working on other pages.

We had a fierce wind storm the other day which caused power outages along the coast and many people lost garbage cans down the street. I couldn't believe it when I looked out to see the Texada ferry running in the midst of high seas and winds. Of course, I grabbed the camera and will post a photo here a bit later - it's on the other computer. There was one published in the Vancouver Sun both on line and in the paper.

Hope you all have a great Easter long weekend.