Have You Seen Any of These?

Friday, March 19, 2010

Updating Blogger

It didn't take too long to realize that this Whales and Dolphins blog was not exactly what I was trying to accomplish. I was actually in need of a web site, and not just a blog. I quickly found that although Blogger is a very powerful tool, a web site with pages in more of a logical and sequential order rather than easy postings in reverse order made more sense for all the content.

The webiste link is. www.whalesanddolphinsbc.com

I do not plan to quit the blog. As a matter of fact, I intend to incorporate the blog in conjunction with the Blogger's usefulness in keeping in touch with anyone who has comments and this forum will be used as that.

The three pages I already posted in this blog are archived, but all further links from the Whale Species list and the "Home" page titled "What Whales and Dolphins are in BC?" will be progressing on the website, which is a work in progress.

Any comments or questions are welcome and I will continue to update this blog with tidbits of information on local sightings of whales and dolphins and some of the trials and tribulations of building the website: www.whalesanddolphinsbc.com